Thursday, September 11, 2008

Term 4 Week 1: Reading

Hi everyone,

Reading is important because it can improve your English.Nowadays, i'm reading humour books from George Ong.His jokes are very funny and I can even change with my friends humour books to read.I read about 5 books in a month.I dont often read books unless I have a lot of free time or I am bored.Lots of people rather play computer games than reading books.When somone play computer games, some will be addicted to it and do not want to stop playing but some will want to read books than playing computer games.For me, I some kind prefer computer games than reading books because computer games is fun.Our school can put a longer time on silent reading.I want to recommend the humour books because it is funny and interesting.


No comments: