Friday, September 5, 2008

Holiday Homework 4 (T3Wk10): Computer Games

Hi Everyone,

I like playing computer games because it is very fun.I played many games in the internet and some i downloaded them to play.One of the games i like most is "Maplestory".The game is very fun and interesting.Millions of people around the world play this games and some of our classmates also play that game.I often play that game when i have the time.I think many people play computer games because sometimes they will be bored or they can play educational games if they have the free time.I enjoy playing computer games very much.This game may affect my studies if I keep on playing.I am a bit addicted to that game cause I always do not want to stop playing until my mother tell me to stop playing.

Do you like computer games and what computer games do you play?????Waiting for your responses!!!!!

No comments: