Friday, September 5, 2008

Holiday Homework 3(T3Wk9): The Olympics Games

Hi everyone,

I like watching The Beijing Olympics.I almost watched it everyday.I was so proud of Singapore getting a sliver medal on the table tennis game.China got the most medals and i cannot believe that USA did not win them.The rings of the symbol of Beijing Olympics represents the five continents are Africa, North and South America, Asia, Europe and Oceania.I will look foward to the Youth Olympics on 2010 hosted by Singapore.There is an amazing swimming that got 8 gold medals and a runner got about 3-5 golds.I enjoyed watching the Beijing Olympics especially swimming, athletics, badminton, table tennis.I hope that the next olympics that is held in London, Singapore will get more medals.Go!Singapore!Go!





No comments: