Thursday, March 20, 2008

Reflection 1:Looking Foward

Term 2 Week 1
Dear children,
You are to reflect on your own performance for the first class tests. What did you obtain for your class tests for the various subjects? How did you perform? How did you feel about your results? What are the reasons for your performance? Which subjects did you do well and which subjects did you not do so well? Any reasons? How do you propose to improve yourself this term? Post your reflection under the title 'Reflection 1 : Looking Forward' and include 'AR' as your label for this post. Your reflection should be as comprehensive as possible. I look forward to reading your posts.
~~~
My Reflection
Hello Friends, I welcome back all of your to school again.I am quite satisfied with my results.My goal is to achieve 42/50 form my English, 49/50 for my maths, 45/50 for my Chinese and 43/50 for my science.I will work hard for that.

1 comment:

TechClass @ Work said...

Dear Malcolm, I'm glad to hear that you are satisfied with your results? What can you do to continue getting these good results? Tell me more.