Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Entry 3:Pet

this picture is taken from Google
this picture is taken from Google
Although I don't have a pet now but I want a goldfish or guppies.It is easy to keep a goldfish.A goldfish's food is bread crumbs.A guppy is easy to keep too.Guppies and goldfishes are kept in a tank.Sometimes when we are bored, we can watch goldfishes and guppies swim in the tank.It can make you feel more relax or happy to do other things again.If I have a pet, I wish it will not get any diseases of dying.It will make me very sad.If my pet die, I will feel lonely and boring so I wish I could have a pet.

3 comments:

elmo blog said...

but that still boring right

Wei Jian said...

I also do not want any of my pet(if I have) to die.Its Very Very Sad.

elmo blog said...

So i care i have four cat